Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Anyone do random acts of kindness or volunteer work this weekend in celebration of MLK Day? We got together some donations for a local women’s shelter and tried to pay it forward in line at Starbucks. Not much but we’re trying to spread a bit of giving back throughout the year. Would love some ideas of what you do to give back!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- H2O Bungalow: How To Recover Wood Chair Seats
- Rose Bakes: How To Make A Standing Owl Cake
- This Mama Loves: Parmesan Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Basil
- Premeditated Leftovers: How To Make A Felt Heart Sachet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017