Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Can you believe we’re only a day away from February? First month of the year in the books. What goals do you have set for February? Did you set any for January that you were able to meet?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Inspiration Laboratories: Penguin Painting for Toddlers
- Twelve Oeight: Peanut Noodles with Chicken
- The Country Chic Cottage: Cute Owl Love Lunch Notes
- Flour on my Face: Crock Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017
- June 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 17, 2017
- June 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 13, 2017
- June 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 10, 2017
- June 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 6, 2017
- June 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 3, 2017
- May 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 30, 2017
- May 27th: Saturday Sharefest - May 27, 2017
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017