Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Can you believe we’re only a day away from February? First month of the year in the books. What goals do you have set for February? Did you set any for January that you were able to meet?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Inspiration Laboratories: Penguin Painting for Toddlers
- Twelve Oeight: Peanut Noodles with Chicken
- The Country Chic Cottage: Cute Owl Love Lunch Notes
- Flour on my Face: Crock Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017
- May 20th: Saturday Sharefest - May 20, 2017
- May 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 16, 2017
- May 13th: Saturday Sharefest - May 13, 2017
- May 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 9, 2017
- May 6th: Saturday Sharefest - May 6, 2017
- May 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 2, 2017
- April 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 29, 2017
- April 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 25, 2017
- April 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 22, 2017