Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who else is getting crafty with their kids this summer? It’s such great weather that the little ones don’t mind getting a little messy with glue, and crafts, and glitter and then getting hosed down outside. Plus it gives them something to do other than bug everyone to get out and play Pokemon GO! Now we’re still having fun playing the game but ya gotta have a back up plan when the server’s down, right?
Last week on our Facebook page we went live with another fun braided hair style from Cheryl. And? It’s for long AND short hair again! How awesome is that? It’s a great alternative for our go to pony tail. If you’re looking for something to cool down with even more, you have to check out this wine ice cream recipe we shared for National Ice Cream day on Sunday. Full recipe here. So good.
Have a fabulous week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Moms Need To Know: Baked Smores Cup
- Money Saving Queen: Zucchini Squash Pasta
- Good In The Simple: DIY Pom Pom Tote
- Condo Blues: Bottle Craft Chair
- Hello Creative Family: DIY Lavender “Essential Oil” Tincture
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 28, 2017
- March 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 25, 2017
- March 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 21, 2017
- March 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 18, 2017
- March 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 14, 2017
- March 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 11, 2017
- March 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 7, 2017
- March 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 4, 2017
- February 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 28, 2017
- February 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 25, 2017