We have about a month left of summer over here and the kids are starting to write down the final things they want to do this summer. I have a few things on my list too. I want to tackle ditching the training wheels for the older two and they’re almost on board. When did your kids ditch the training wheels? Any tips or tricks?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Grillo Designs: DIY Kids Book Slings
- The Black Peppercorn: Smoked Pizza Bombs
- Simply Designing: How to Make a Farmhouse Shelf
- Live Love Texas: No Cook Smores Parfait
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017