We’ve been having fun this summer. I started taking the kids back to the farmer’s market now that their hours are longer. I let each kid choose one new thing we haven’t tried before while we are there and then we make a meal (or snack) around it. This week my son chose an interesting grapefruit variety, my daughter grabbed some flavored peanut butter, and the littlest decided on some homemade pastries she’s never tried. Needless to say, our summer has been very tasty!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Grey is the New Black: Rose Sangria
- Love and Renovations: DIY Tiered Ladder Garden
- The Happy Housie: Tropical Watercolor Palm Leaf Printable
- All That Jas: Key Lime Pie
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017
- July 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 18, 2017
- July 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 15, 2017
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 11, 2017
- July 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 8, 2017
- July 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 4, 2017
- July 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 1, 2017
- June 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 27, 2017
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017