Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
I am elbow deep in paper mache and paint and cannot wait to see how everything turns out! What am I doing? Creating decorations for my kindergartener’s graduation. We had the kids make paper mache hot air balloons ala Seuss’ “Oh, The Places You’ll Go” and they are coming out SO cute! Next up are the truffla trees and the background for photos.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Washi Tape Patriotic Stars
- Rose Bakes: Creamy Peanut Butter Frosting
- Grillo Designs: Build a Bench the Easy Way
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Baked Churros
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017
- June 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 17, 2017
- June 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 13, 2017
- June 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 10, 2017
- June 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 6, 2017
- June 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 3, 2017
- May 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 30, 2017
- May 27th: Saturday Sharefest - May 27, 2017
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017
- May 20th: Saturday Sharefest - May 20, 2017