Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
I am elbow deep in paper mache and paint and cannot wait to see how everything turns out! What am I doing? Creating decorations for my kindergartener’s graduation. We had the kids make paper mache hot air balloons ala Seuss’ “Oh, The Places You’ll Go” and they are coming out SO cute! Next up are the truffla trees and the background for photos.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Washi Tape Patriotic Stars
- Rose Bakes: Creamy Peanut Butter Frosting
- Grillo Designs: Build a Bench the Easy Way
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Baked Churros
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017
- July 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 18, 2017
- July 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 15, 2017
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 11, 2017
- July 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 8, 2017
- July 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 4, 2017
- July 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 1, 2017
- June 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 27, 2017
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017