Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
So I hate to even bring it up but as New York and the East Coast are getting ready for a blizzard, here in Sunny So Cal we’ve been enjoying summertime weather in the 70s and 80s. So much so that the kids want to get outside as soon as they’re home from school. So we’ve been getting our hands dirty in the garden and preparing our spring planting. Do you garden? What are you planting right now (if you aren’t frozen over)?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Extraordinary Day: Easter Centerpieces
- Hey Fitzy: Mint Lime Cooler
- The Navage Patch: Tea Cart Makeover
- She Saved: Chicken Enchilada Soup
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 25, 2017
- March 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 21, 2017
- March 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 18, 2017
- March 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 14, 2017
- March 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 11, 2017
- March 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 7, 2017
- March 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 4, 2017
- February 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 28, 2017
- February 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 25, 2017
- February 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 21, 2017