Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
So I hate to even bring it up but as New York and the East Coast are getting ready for a blizzard, here in Sunny So Cal we’ve been enjoying summertime weather in the 70s and 80s. So much so that the kids want to get outside as soon as they’re home from school. So we’ve been getting our hands dirty in the garden and preparing our spring planting. Do you garden? What are you planting right now (if you aren’t frozen over)?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Extraordinary Day: Easter Centerpieces
- Hey Fitzy: Mint Lime Cooler
- The Navage Patch: Tea Cart Makeover
- She Saved: Chicken Enchilada Soup
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017
- May 20th: Saturday Sharefest - May 20, 2017
- May 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 16, 2017
- May 13th: Saturday Sharefest - May 13, 2017
- May 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 9, 2017
- May 6th: Saturday Sharefest - May 6, 2017
- May 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 2, 2017
- April 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 29, 2017
- April 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 25, 2017
- April 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 22, 2017