Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
So I hate to even bring it up but as New York and the East Coast are getting ready for a blizzard, here in Sunny So Cal we’ve been enjoying summertime weather in the 70s and 80s. So much so that the kids want to get outside as soon as they’re home from school. So we’ve been getting our hands dirty in the garden and preparing our spring planting. Do you garden? What are you planting right now (if you aren’t frozen over)?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Extraordinary Day: Easter Centerpieces
- Hey Fitzy: Mint Lime Cooler
- The Navage Patch: Tea Cart Makeover
- She Saved: Chicken Enchilada Soup
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017
- July 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 18, 2017
- July 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 15, 2017
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 11, 2017
- July 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 8, 2017
- July 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 4, 2017
- July 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 1, 2017
- June 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 27, 2017
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017