Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Did you have a wonderful holiday weekend? We did! We took time away from the computer to be with family and friends, and ate quite a few chocolate bunnies. Now we are ready to celebrate spring and try out your new recipe and DIY ideas!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Grey Is The New Black: Spicy Cucumber Martini
- Shabbyfufu: Floral Styling Tips For Outdoor Dining
- With Salt And Wit: Lemon Poppy Seed Angel Food Cake Triffles
- She Saved: Hamburger Cookies
- Get Busy Gardening: How To Propogate Succulents
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For October - Sep 30, 2016
- Minute Rice + Salmon Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 26, 2016
- P&G Pampers Easy Ups Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 26, 2016
- Dole Jarred Fruit Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 20, 2016
- Mix In Minute Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 6, 2016
- How To Edit Photos With The PicMonkey Mobile App - Sep 6, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For September - Sep 1, 2016
- Mommy Lingo Twitter Party: Join Us! - Aug 16, 2016
- P&G College Speak Twitter Party: Join Us - Aug 2, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2016