Looking for the March 14th DIY Linky? – click HERE!
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Do you celebrate the little holidays? You know, the holidays mixed in with the big ones? I find that the kids absolutely love when I spend a little time to deck out the mantel and the front door with some goodies relating to whatever holiday it is. And honestly? It’s usually a little trinket I found in the dollar spot or a pretty craft the kids made in years past. Little effort, but the kids love it!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Love Me St. Patricks Day Print
- Live with Heidi: Clover Bars
- TOTS Family: Thumbprint Rainbows
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Ginger Pear Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017
- July 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 18, 2017
- July 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 15, 2017
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 11, 2017
- July 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 8, 2017
- July 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 4, 2017
- July 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 1, 2017
- June 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 27, 2017
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017