Looking for the March 14th DIY Linky? – click HERE!
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Do you celebrate the little holidays? You know, the holidays mixed in with the big ones? I find that the kids absolutely love when I spend a little time to deck out the mantel and the front door with some goodies relating to whatever holiday it is. And honestly? It’s usually a little trinket I found in the dollar spot or a pretty craft the kids made in years past. Little effort, but the kids love it!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Love Me St. Patricks Day Print
- Live with Heidi: Clover Bars
- TOTS Family: Thumbprint Rainbows
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Ginger Pear Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 21, 2017
- March 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 18, 2017
- March 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 14, 2017
- March 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 11, 2017
- March 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 7, 2017
- March 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 4, 2017
- February 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 28, 2017
- February 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 25, 2017
- February 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 21, 2017
- February 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 18, 2017