Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Happy National Women’s Day! It is our pleasure to celebrate this day with you! We are so proud to be surrounded by amazing, hard working, and inspirational women like you all! We love the way blogging gives so many women a voice and place to share their ideas and grow their creativity.
St Patrick’s Day is next weekend and we have been gearing up to get in our green mode! This is our menu: green shakes, green beer, homemade Baileys, and corned beef! We are also making cute leprechaun traps with our kids. Do you have a St Patrick’s Day tradition?
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Cincy Shopper: No Bake Mint Oreo Cheesecake
- Rose Bakes: Lemon Icebox Cake with Lemon Curd Filling and Cream Cheese Frosting
- Housewife Eclectic: Skinny Shamrock Shake
- April Golightly: Easter Egg Bath Bombs
- H20 Bungalow: Bed Spindle Easter Carrots
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- Giant Paper Bag Flowers - Apr 27, 2017
- Mermaid Garden - Apr 24, 2017
- DIY Mason Jar Snack Storage Hack - Apr 17, 2017
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Apr 10, 2017
- 10 Minute Lemon Pie Recipe - Apr 6, 2017
- DIY Lace Crown - Apr 3, 2017
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017