Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Happy National Women’s Day! It is our pleasure to celebrate this day with you! We are so proud to be surrounded by amazing, hard working, and inspirational women like you all! We love the way blogging gives so many women a voice and place to share their ideas and grow their creativity.
St Patrick’s Day is next weekend and we have been gearing up to get in our green mode! This is our menu: green shakes, green beer, homemade Baileys, and corned beef! We are also making cute leprechaun traps with our kids. Do you have a St Patrick’s Day tradition?
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Cincy Shopper: No Bake Mint Oreo Cheesecake
- Rose Bakes: Lemon Icebox Cake with Lemon Curd Filling and Cream Cheese Frosting
- Housewife Eclectic: Skinny Shamrock Shake
- April Golightly: Easter Egg Bath Bombs
- H20 Bungalow: Bed Spindle Easter Carrots
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- 20 Spooktacular Halloween Desserts - Oct 24, 2016
- Dry Ice Smoke Puffs - Oct 20, 2016
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas Perfect for Halloween - Oct 17, 2016
- 25+ Amazing Apple Recipes To Make This Fall - Oct 13, 2016
- Glow In The Dark Pumpkins - Oct 6, 2016
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Oct 3, 2016
- Toy Army Man Costume - Sep 29, 2016
- Uncle Sam And Rosie the Riveter Halloween Costume - Sep 26, 2016
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 23, 2016
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath - Sep 20, 2016