Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Are you a mom with kids in school or a teacher? When does summer begin? We’ve officially started counting down the days now that we’ve hit 21 days until the end of the school year. These kids couldn’t be more stoked! And we’re switching things up this summer with less structure and more free play. If you have any suggestions for epic summer fun, feel free to share them!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
- Dazzle While Frazzled: Teachers Rule Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Cravings of a Lunatic: Snickers Cheesecake Bars
- DecoArt: DIY Fairy Garden Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017
- May 20th: Saturday Sharefest - May 20, 2017
- May 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 16, 2017
- May 13th: Saturday Sharefest - May 13, 2017
- May 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 9, 2017
- May 6th: Saturday Sharefest - May 6, 2017
- May 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 2, 2017
- April 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 29, 2017
- April 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 25, 2017
- April 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 22, 2017