Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Are you a mom with kids in school or a teacher? When does summer begin? We’ve officially started counting down the days now that we’ve hit 21 days until the end of the school year. These kids couldn’t be more stoked! And we’re switching things up this summer with less structure and more free play. If you have any suggestions for epic summer fun, feel free to share them!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
- Dazzle While Frazzled: Teachers Rule Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Cravings of a Lunatic: Snickers Cheesecake Bars
- DecoArt: DIY Fairy Garden Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017