Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Are you a mom with kids in school or a teacher? When does summer begin? We’ve officially started counting down the days now that we’ve hit 21 days until the end of the school year. These kids couldn’t be more stoked! And we’re switching things up this summer with less structure and more free play. If you have any suggestions for epic summer fun, feel free to share them!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
- Dazzle While Frazzled: Teachers Rule Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Cravings of a Lunatic: Snickers Cheesecake Bars
- DecoArt: DIY Fairy Garden Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 27, 2017
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017
- June 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 17, 2017
- June 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 13, 2017
- June 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 10, 2017
- June 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 6, 2017
- June 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 3, 2017
- May 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 30, 2017
- May 27th: Saturday Sharefest - May 27, 2017