Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This Tuesday is certainly feeling like a Monday over here. How about you? So much to do and so little time to get it all done! We’re in end-of-school-year mode and it’s getting harder and harder to get the kids out the door in the morning. Anyone have any great suggestions for getting them through these last two weeks? Maybe some sort of DIY contraption or fancy calendar? I’m all ears!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- All That Jas: Fish A La Meunière
- Tikkido: Watercolor Ice Cream Cones
- Simply Stacie: Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Crafts A La Mode: Tomato Basil Bouquet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017
- August 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 29, 2017
- August 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 26, 2017