Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This Tuesday is certainly feeling like a Monday over here. How about you? So much to do and so little time to get it all done! We’re in end-of-school-year mode and it’s getting harder and harder to get the kids out the door in the morning. Anyone have any great suggestions for getting them through these last two weeks? Maybe some sort of DIY contraption or fancy calendar? I’m all ears!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- All That Jas: Fish A La Meunière
- Tikkido: Watercolor Ice Cream Cones
- Simply Stacie: Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Crafts A La Mode: Tomato Basil Bouquet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017
- June 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 17, 2017
- June 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 13, 2017
- June 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 10, 2017
- June 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 6, 2017
- June 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 3, 2017
- May 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 30, 2017
- May 27th: Saturday Sharefest - May 27, 2017
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017
- May 20th: Saturday Sharefest - May 20, 2017