Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who else has an itch to change everything up? I don’t know why but for some reason I want to go into every room in the house and make changes. First up, I want to repaint my daughter’s room and update some of her furniture. I would love to create some artwork for her walls (with her help and guidance of course) so if you have any ideas shoot them over! Have you made any fun changes to your home recently?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Frog Prince Paperie: Watercolor Fishing Baby Shower
- Stress Baking: Blackberry Lime Mint Julep
- Simplicity in the South: Dollar Tree Succulent Candle Centerpiece
- Powered by Mom: General Tso Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017
- May 20th: Saturday Sharefest - May 20, 2017
- May 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 16, 2017
- May 13th: Saturday Sharefest - May 13, 2017
- May 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 9, 2017
- May 6th: Saturday Sharefest - May 6, 2017
- May 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 2, 2017
- April 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 29, 2017
- April 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 25, 2017
- April 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 22, 2017