Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who else has an itch to change everything up? I don’t know why but for some reason I want to go into every room in the house and make changes. First up, I want to repaint my daughter’s room and update some of her furniture. I would love to create some artwork for her walls (with her help and guidance of course) so if you have any ideas shoot them over! Have you made any fun changes to your home recently?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Frog Prince Paperie: Watercolor Fishing Baby Shower
- Stress Baking: Blackberry Lime Mint Julep
- Simplicity in the South: Dollar Tree Succulent Candle Centerpiece
- Powered by Mom: General Tso Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017