Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
The candy hangover is real. Oy… please pass the coffee and loads of it today. Hoping the kids are doing well in class after an awesome Halloween in the books. What did you do? Are you ready to plunge right into Thanksgiving or are you skipping the turkey all together and putting all of your efforts into the Christmas and winter season?
Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great Thanksgiving suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Cincy Shopper: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Simply Stacie: Caramel Latte Tea Cup Candle
- Joy’s Life: Homemade Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
- Whistle and Ivy: Autumn Frost Slouchy Hat Crochet Tutorial
- Organized Island: Southwester Macaroni and Cheese/a>
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017
- June 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 17, 2017
- June 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 13, 2017
- June 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 10, 2017
- June 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 6, 2017
- June 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 3, 2017
- May 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 30, 2017
- May 27th: Saturday Sharefest - May 27, 2017
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017