Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who else has already opened their stash of Halloween candy? What’s your favorite kind? You know what I love! Baking with all of the leftover candy my kids don’t need and giving it away for the holidays! That way they get to have fun getting the candy AND making someone else happy with baked goods. What do you do with all of your leftover candy?
Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page we are sharing some perfect floating ghost decorations! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- This Mama Loves: Jello Candy Corn Cups
- Create and Babble: Halloween Banner
- A Worthey Read: Pumpkin Pie Sugar Cookies
- Domestically Speaking: DIY Painted Owl
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 18, 2017
- February 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 14, 2017
- February 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 11, 2017
- February 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 7, 2017
- February 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 4, 2017
- January 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 31, 2017
- January 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 28, 2017
- January 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 24, 2017
- January 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 21, 2017
- January 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 17, 2017