We are always looking for more ways to eat dessert. When looking through last week’s link up, we were inspired by small desserts. Because if the dessert is small, you get to have more than one, right? Of course you do. With that in mind, we’ve collected 5 bite size dessert recipes we want to try.
5 Bite Size Dessert Recipes
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- Mom.Me: Chocolate Almond Meringue Cookies
- Life With The Crust Cut Off: Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bites
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Mini Lemon Meringue Pies
- OMG! Yummy: Orange Cardamom Chocolate Truffles
- 52 Kitchen Adventures: Heart Cake Pops
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016