We are always looking for more ways to eat dessert. When looking through last week’s link up, we were inspired by small desserts. Because if the dessert is small, you get to have more than one, right? Of course you do. With that in mind, we’ve collected 5 bite size dessert recipes we want to try.
5 Bite Size Dessert Recipes
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- Mom.Me: Chocolate Almond Meringue Cookies
- Life With The Crust Cut Off: Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bites
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Mini Lemon Meringue Pies
- OMG! Yummy: Orange Cardamom Chocolate Truffles
- 52 Kitchen Adventures: Heart Cake Pops
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- The FTC Answers Questions From Influencers About Disclosures - Sep 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of September Writing Prompts - Sep 1, 2017
- Join Us For The Hefty Ultra Strong Mom Twitter Party! - Aug 14, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Activities - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Food - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Decor - Aug 2, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2017
- Join Us For A Fazoli’s Twitter Party! - Jul 20, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Princess Party! - Jul 17, 2017
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2017