We are always looking for more ways to eat dessert. When looking through last week’s link up, we were inspired by small desserts. Because if the dessert is small, you get to have more than one, right? Of course you do. With that in mind, we’ve collected 5 bite size dessert recipes we want to try.
5 Bite Size Dessert Recipes
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- Mom.Me: Chocolate Almond Meringue Cookies
- Life With The Crust Cut Off: Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bites
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Mini Lemon Meringue Pies
- OMG! Yummy: Orange Cardamom Chocolate Truffles
- 52 Kitchen Adventures: Heart Cake Pops
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Hefty Twitter Party: Join Us - Jul 18, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For July - Jul 1, 2016
- Summer Reading List: Our 15 Must-Read Books - Jun 29, 2016
- Sway Group Is Turning Five! Celebrate With Us! - Jun 21, 2016
- P&G Bring Home The Gold Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Sears Destination Dad Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Adopt A Shelter Cat Month Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 5, 2016
- Ergobaby Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 5, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2016
- The Beauty And The Beast Teaser Trailer Is Here! - May 23, 2016