We are always looking for more ways to eat dessert. When looking through last week’s link up, we were inspired by small desserts. Because if the dessert is small, you get to have more than one, right? Of course you do. With that in mind, we’ve collected 5 bite size dessert recipes we want to try.
5 Bite Size Dessert Recipes
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- Mom.Me: Chocolate Almond Meringue Cookies
- Life With The Crust Cut Off: Chocolate Cheesecake Cookie Bites
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Mini Lemon Meringue Pies
- OMG! Yummy: Orange Cardamom Chocolate Truffles
- 52 Kitchen Adventures: Heart Cake Pops
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- The Beauty And The Beast Teaser Trailer Is Here! - May 23, 2016
- Adele Debuts New Music Video: Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - May 23, 2016
- Blue Plate Greek Mayo Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 22, 2016
- BBQ With Minute Rice Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 15, 2016
- RAGÚ Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 15, 2016
- CoolSculpting Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 13, 2016
- Litehouse Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 10, 2016
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2016
- Neutrogena Twitter Party – Join Us! - Apr 29, 2016
- Jason Bourne 2016 Official Trailer - Apr 21, 2016