We are so excited that Valentine’s Day is on the way. We’re ready to watch sappy movies, only eat heart-shaped foods, and craft things with lots of extra love. It seems like we are not alone in our Valentine’s day excitement, because last week’s DIY link up was full of great ideas to make February 14th special. We’ve collected five easy ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts, drinks, and snacks.
Five Easy Valentine’s Day DIY Ideas
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- An Extraordinary Day: 3-D Hanging Paper Hearts Tutorial for Valentine’s Day
- Jo Lynne Shane: Valentines Craft: DIY String Art Heart
- The TipToe Fairy: Cherry Bomb Skinny Cocktail
- A Momless Mom: Kids Valentine Day Crafts-DIY Heart Decor
- Creative Cain Cabin: No Bake Valentine Treat Idea
The SITS Girls DIY Craft And Recipe Link Up
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Dole Jarred Fruit Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 20, 2016
- Mix In Minute Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 6, 2016
- How To Edit Photos With The PicMonkey Mobile App - Sep 6, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For September - Sep 1, 2016
- Mommy Lingo Twitter Party: Join Us! - Aug 16, 2016
- P&G College Speak Twitter Party: Join Us - Aug 2, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2016
- Hefty Twitter Party: Join Us - Jul 18, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For July - Jul 1, 2016
- Summer Reading List: Our 15 Must-Read Books - Jun 29, 2016