We are so excited that Valentine’s Day is on the way. We’re ready to watch sappy movies, only eat heart-shaped foods, and craft things with lots of extra love. It seems like we are not alone in our Valentine’s day excitement, because last week’s DIY link up was full of great ideas to make February 14th special. We’ve collected five easy ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts, drinks, and snacks.
Five Easy Valentine’s Day DIY Ideas
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- An Extraordinary Day: 3-D Hanging Paper Hearts Tutorial for Valentine’s Day
- Jo Lynne Shane: Valentines Craft: DIY String Art Heart
- The TipToe Fairy: Cherry Bomb Skinny Cocktail
- A Momless Mom: Kids Valentine Day Crafts-DIY Heart Decor
- Creative Cain Cabin: No Bake Valentine Treat Idea
The SITS Girls DIY Craft And Recipe Link Up
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016
- Foster Farms New Comfort Food Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 3, 2016