Hello Crafty SITS-tahs!
We have desserts on the mind today. From springy lemons to the always classic peanut butter and jelly, we collected 5 spring desserts from the posts shared in last week’s link up that we can hardly wait to try.
HERE’S WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK
5 Spring Desserts
- My Recipe Confessions: Lemon Cream Bars
- Big Man’s World: Healthy No-Bake White Chocolate And Raspberry Cookies
- 52 Kitchen Adventures: Peanut Butter And Jelly Cupcakes
- The TipToe Fairy: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
- My Life Well Loved: Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Dole Jarred Fruit Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 20, 2016
- Mix In Minute Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 6, 2016
- How To Edit Photos With The PicMonkey Mobile App - Sep 6, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For September - Sep 1, 2016
- Mommy Lingo Twitter Party: Join Us! - Aug 16, 2016
- P&G College Speak Twitter Party: Join Us - Aug 2, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2016
- Hefty Twitter Party: Join Us - Jul 18, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For July - Jul 1, 2016
- Summer Reading List: Our 15 Must-Read Books - Jun 29, 2016