Hello Crafty SITS-tahs!
We have desserts on the mind today. From springy lemons to the always classic peanut butter and jelly, we collected 5 spring desserts from the posts shared in last week’s link up that we can hardly wait to try.
HERE’S WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK
5 Spring Desserts
- My Recipe Confessions: Lemon Cream Bars
- Big Man’s World: Healthy No-Bake White Chocolate And Raspberry Cookies
- 52 Kitchen Adventures: Peanut Butter And Jelly Cupcakes
- The TipToe Fairy: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
- My Life Well Loved: Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016