Happy May, SITS-tah’s! We have incredible chocolate dessert recipes for you today. In fact, we have seven chocolate desserts – so you can celebrate your love of chocolate every day of the week. As you should.
Don’t forget to link up your recipe or craft on the linky. We are excited to see what you are creating!
Here’s Who We Loved Last Week
7 Decadent Chocolate Desserts
- An Italian In My Kitchen: Chocolate Lasagna Meets Tiramisu
- A Hot Southern Mess: Gluten-Free Scotcharoo
- Vitamin Sunshine: Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Cookie Dough Crust
- Cookie Dough And Oven Mitt: No Bake Malted Milk Cheesecakes
- One Tipsy Chick: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Singing Through The Rain: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Scones
- The Typical Mom: BBQ Banana S’mores
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Mommy Lingo Twitter Party: Join Us! - Aug 16, 2016
- P&G College Speak Twitter Party: Join Us - Aug 2, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2016
- Hefty Twitter Party: Join Us - Jul 18, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For July - Jul 1, 2016
- Summer Reading List: Our 15 Must-Read Books - Jun 29, 2016
- Sway Group Is Turning Five! Celebrate With Us! - Jun 21, 2016
- P&G Bring Home The Gold Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Sears Destination Dad Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Adopt A Shelter Cat Month Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 5, 2016