Happy May, SITS-tah’s! We have incredible chocolate dessert recipes for you today. In fact, we have seven chocolate desserts – so you can celebrate your love of chocolate every day of the week. As you should.
Don’t forget to link up your recipe or craft on the linky. We are excited to see what you are creating!
Here’s Who We Loved Last Week
7 Decadent Chocolate Desserts
- An Italian In My Kitchen: Chocolate Lasagna Meets Tiramisu
- A Hot Southern Mess: Gluten-Free Scotcharoo
- Vitamin Sunshine: Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Cookie Dough Crust
- Cookie Dough And Oven Mitt: No Bake Malted Milk Cheesecakes
- One Tipsy Chick: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Singing Through The Rain: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Scones
- The Typical Mom: BBQ Banana S’mores
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016