Spring is on its way! We know it doesn’t feel like it for many of you who are still buried in snow, but it really is coming. We promise! With spring comes St. Patrick’s Day. We are so ready for the warm weather, we are already looking for the perfect green shirt and dreaming of rainbows (and the pot of gold sitting at the end of them).
It seems we aren’t alone – there were a lot of great St. Patrick’s Day crafts in last week’s linky that we loved. Here are a few of our favorites.
7 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Palmettos & Pigtails: DIY St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt
- Kid Things: Pot O’ Gold at the End of the Rainbow Craft
- A Grande Life: How To Catch A Leprechaun
- Glitter ‘N’ Spice: Rainbow In A Jar With Free Printables
- One Mama’s Daily Drama: Rainbow Friendship Bracelets
- Made With Happy: Edible Rainbow Crayons
- Dear Creatives: Mixed Media St.Patrick’s Day Spring Painting Project
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Mommy Lingo Twitter Party: Join Us! - Aug 16, 2016
- P&G College Speak Twitter Party: Join Us - Aug 2, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2016
- Hefty Twitter Party: Join Us - Jul 18, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For July - Jul 1, 2016
- Summer Reading List: Our 15 Must-Read Books - Jun 29, 2016
- Sway Group Is Turning Five! Celebrate With Us! - Jun 21, 2016
- P&G Bring Home The Gold Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Sears Destination Dad Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Adopt A Shelter Cat Month Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 5, 2016