Spring is on its way! We know it doesn’t feel like it for many of you who are still buried in snow, but it really is coming. We promise! With spring comes St. Patrick’s Day. We are so ready for the warm weather, we are already looking for the perfect green shirt and dreaming of rainbows (and the pot of gold sitting at the end of them).
It seems we aren’t alone – there were a lot of great St. Patrick’s Day crafts in last week’s linky that we loved. Here are a few of our favorites.
7 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Palmettos & Pigtails: DIY St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt
- Kid Things: Pot O’ Gold at the End of the Rainbow Craft
- A Grande Life: How To Catch A Leprechaun
- Glitter ‘N’ Spice: Rainbow In A Jar With Free Printables
- One Mama’s Daily Drama: Rainbow Friendship Bracelets
- Made With Happy: Edible Rainbow Crayons
- Dear Creatives: Mixed Media St.Patrick’s Day Spring Painting Project
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016
- Foster Farms New Comfort Food Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 3, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For October - Sep 30, 2016
- Minute Rice + Salmon Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 26, 2016
- P&G Pampers Easy Ups Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 26, 2016
- Dole Jarred Fruit Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 20, 2016
- Mix In Minute Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 6, 2016
- How To Edit Photos With The PicMonkey Mobile App - Sep 6, 2016