October is here! That is reason for celebration! Why not create something special and delicious!? Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops fit the bill perfectly. And, the best part? They are easy and fun to make!
Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops For Halloween
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I love crawling up into the attic to retrieve my treasured box of decorations. This year, I wanted to make something fun for my family and possibly create a new tradition! Making a batch of these Jack-o-lantern Marshmallow Pops was just what I was looking for and made a perfect afternoon of family decorating togetherness.
To create your own, you will need to gather these supplies:
- Paper Straws
- Extra Large Marshmallows
- Green Gumdrops
- Orange Candy Melts
- Chocolate Chips
- Plastic Baggie
To begin, firmly press your paper straws into the centers of the marshmallows. Choose marshmallows that can stand on their end without falling over. I love the extra large marshmallows because it creates more space for me to be creative when I draw their faces.
Don’t burn your chocolate, it’s easy to do!
Making your own batch of Jack-o-lantern Marshmallow Pops is the perfect way to usher in the Halloween season. Pull your whole family into the kitchen for a little decorating fun, and create a new tradition!
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015