School glue can be used for lots of great things! But, did you know a little bottle of school glue can help make an awesome, one-of-a-kind tee-shirt? Use your imagination to create a perfectly simple DIY Dye Resist Tee Shirt. Believe me, you are going to be impressed by the dyeing techniques that can be achieved with a little bottle of school glue!
Dyeing Techniques: DIY Dye Resist T-Shirt
To make your own DIY Dye Resist Tee Shirt, gather these supplies.
You will also need supplies for dyeing fabric:
- A large bucket or tub
- Gloves to protect your hands
- A way to stir up the dye mixture
To begin, tape your printed graphic onto a piece of sturdy cardboard. I used the top of a large shoe box.
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015