Hello Crafty SITS-tahs!
Are you getting all of your Easter plans in place? We usually get together with family for the day. The kids hunt for Easter eggs, and the adults eat a lot of great food. It is always nice to decorate when you are having people over for the holiday, but no one wants to spend a lot of money on decorations that will only be up for a couple of days. So we gathered our five favorite Easter home decor ideas from last week’s link up to help you add some spring fun to your house this year.
Here’s Who We Loved From Last Week
5 DIY Projects For Easter Home Decor
- Southern Couture: Ideas for an Inexpensive Easter Tablescape
- Jenny Evolutions: Spring Clothespin Wreathe Tutorial
- Home.Made.Interest: Simple Easter Bunny Banner
- My Recipe Confessions: Moss Easter Bunny Sign
- The Outspoken Yam: Easter Bunny Place Cards
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016
- Foster Farms New Comfort Food Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 3, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For October - Sep 30, 2016