Fall is in the air. Are you ready to snuggle up in a warm blanket and drink warm, pumpkin-spiced beverages? We are! To celebrate the coming coolness, we have a Fabric Pumpkin craft you can create in 15 minutes. It is the perfect way to start your fall decorating.
DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin
These fabric pumpkins are a great addition to any fall decor.
- Glue Gun
- Needle, Thread, and Embroidery Floss
Cut your fabric into a rectangle, and fold it with the outside facing in.
Stitch the open side of your fabric with small, even stitches.
Once that is complete, flip your fabric right side out.
Sew around the perimeter with a large gathering stitch.
After you have stitched one side, gather it up and knot it shut.
Sew the other side with the same large gathering stitch, and stuff the inside.
When it is stuffed to your satisfaction, pull the gathering string to close and knot.
Sew the pumpkin ridges with your embroidery floss.
Fluff your pumpkin, and create your stem with a stick and trimmings.
You will hot glue the stem in place.
Finish your pumpkin off with a cute ribbon bow, and you are done!
In 15 minutes, you have made your very own fabric pumpkin that is sure to impress.
To see the full tutorial make sure to watch the below video.
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015