Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Happy February, ladies, and happy Groundhog Day! February is full of reasons to celebrate. We are prepping for Valentine’s Day in our neck of the woods, and everything is pink, red, white, and gold! We are loving all the bright festive colors that are floating around. But before Valentine’s Day hits, let us not forget the Super Bowl this weekend! It’s a great excuse to veg out, munch on some delicious snacks, and relax with the family! Will you be watching? We might be crafting while we watch, but we will for sure tune in for the halftime show!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Hoosiers Homemade: Homemade Gumdrops
- Bloom Designs: Strawberry Heart Marshmallows
- Housewife Eclectic: Where We Have Lived and Loved Map Chalkboard
- pastels + macaroons: White and Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Valentine’s Hershey Kisses Mice
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017
- Great Ideas For Celebrating Galentine’s Day - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Make Cookie Tacos For Taco Tuesday - Feb 9, 2017
- Woven Heart Valentine - Feb 6, 2017
- Fun Game Day Party Printables - Feb 1, 2017
- 10 Ways to Celebrate Opposite Day - Jan 24, 2017
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes | Easy Valentine Mailbox - Jan 18, 2017
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Snowflakes - Jan 2, 2017
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 26, 2016