Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Happy Fat Tuesday! We are currently on our second round of donuts… and we might go back for thirds… or fourths! When in Rome, right?! We hope you had a fantastic Superbowl Sunday and got your fill of all the fabulous football snacks. With Valentine’s Day coming up this weekend we are finishing up crafts, baked goods, and valentines for kids to hand out at school.
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Do you have a tried and true tradition? Tell us about it in the comments.
Have a fabulous week, and do not forget to stock up on your conversation hearts!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Domestically Speaking: Ultimate Skillet Peanut Butter Cookie
- Cool Moms Cool Tips: Decorated Milk Jars DIY
- Smart Little Cookie: Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
- The Partiologist: Conversation Heart Oreo’s
- Slick Housewives: Easy Crockpot Italian Meatballs Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes | Easy Valentine Mailbox - Jan 18, 2017
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Snowflakes - Jan 2, 2017
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 26, 2016
- 20 Christmas Treats Perfect For Homemade Gifts - Dec 19, 2016
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 16, 2016
- Paper Doiley Christmas Trees - Dec 8, 2016
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 5, 2016
- Christmas Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 28, 2016
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Nov 23, 2016