Spring means one thing in my book — flowers! I absolutely adore all the bulbs blooming outdoors! That is why this year we are bringing the outside in! Giant Paper Flowers are exactly what you need for any Spring party or to add to your wall decor in general! Make multiple flowers and use them as we did in our Black & White Tea Party, or you can also use them as a table runner! Giant Paper Flowers are the perfect go-to decoration for Spring!
Giant Paper Flowers
Everything you need to make giant paper flowers (*note: this post contains affiliate links):
How To Make Giant Paper Flowers Wall Decor
Get creative when you make your flowers. Feel free to mix and match colors, cut the fringes in the center of your flowers, and make them in different sizes. This is a great project, because you can customize it any way you like. Aimee make a bouquet for a baby shower with shades of pink.
You can even use individual flowers as decor!
- No Sew T-Shirt Bag - Jun 12, 2017
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 4, 2017
- DIY Topsy Tail - May 1, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Flowers - Apr 27, 2017
- Mermaid Garden - Apr 24, 2017
- DIY Mason Jar Snack Storage Hack - Apr 17, 2017
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Apr 10, 2017
- 10 Minute Lemon Pie Recipe - Apr 6, 2017
- DIY Lace Crown - Apr 3, 2017
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017