Are you looking for a way to create an extra festive atmosphere in your home this holiday season? Look no further, this homemade scent will have your home smelling wonderful! A homemade simmering potpourri is not only easy; it’s a fun way to energize your holidays by including your sense of smell into your celebration experience!
DIY Homemade Simmering Potpourri: Holiday Scent
A homemade holiday simmering potpourri adds that extra “oomph” to your home when visiting friends and family arrive for festivities! Imagine your company being enveloped in a warm, spicy and invigorating scent when your front door is opened! Creating your very own homemade simmering potpourri is simple!
Gather These Supplies:
- Bay Leaves
- Cinnamon Sticks
To begin your simmering potpourri, first measure out 4 cups of water and add it to a deep pot.
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015