Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
January seems to be filled with a ton of insanely delicious recipes! We are total foodies and love to see all the new ideas. Our slow cookers have been out all winter, and it seems that yours have been as well!
How are your resolutions going so far? We have been conquering To-Do Lists and feeling accomplished! We are excited to see all the creative ideas you are going to share. Have a fabulous week!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Simplistically Living: Homemade De-Icer Spray
- Cincy Shopper: Dill Pickle Dip
- Thinking Outside the Box Family: Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Strength & Sunshine: Slow Cooker Macademia Pineapple Chicken
- A Cookie Named Desire: Blood Orange Curd
- Healthy Helper: Forbidden Black Rice Mango Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 20 Spooktacular Halloween Desserts - Oct 24, 2016
- Dry Ice Smoke Puffs - Oct 20, 2016
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas Perfect for Halloween - Oct 17, 2016
- 25+ Amazing Apple Recipes To Make This Fall - Oct 13, 2016
- Glow In The Dark Pumpkins - Oct 6, 2016
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Oct 3, 2016
- Toy Army Man Costume - Sep 29, 2016
- Uncle Sam And Rosie the Riveter Halloween Costume - Sep 26, 2016
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 23, 2016
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath - Sep 20, 2016