Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
January seems to be filled with a ton of insanely delicious recipes! We are total foodies and love to see all the new ideas. Our slow cookers have been out all winter, and it seems that yours have been as well!
How are your resolutions going so far? We have been conquering To-Do Lists and feeling accomplished! We are excited to see all the creative ideas you are going to share. Have a fabulous week!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Simplistically Living: Homemade De-Icer Spray
- Cincy Shopper: Dill Pickle Dip
- Thinking Outside the Box Family: Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Strength & Sunshine: Slow Cooker Macademia Pineapple Chicken
- A Cookie Named Desire: Blood Orange Curd
- Healthy Helper: Forbidden Black Rice Mango Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- How To Make A Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink - Jun 27, 2016
- Patriotic Pinwheel Hair Clip - Jun 23, 2016
- Gold Medal Cookies - Jun 16, 2016
- Rice Crispy Surprise Treat - Jun 13, 2016
- Patriotic Cupcakes - Jun 9, 2016
- Make Your Own Dinosaur Garden - Jun 6, 2016
- June 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 4, 2016
- Top 10 Baby Registry Essentials - Jun 3, 2016
- May 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 31, 2016
- S’mores Cocktail - May 30, 2016