Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
January seems to be filled with a ton of insanely delicious recipes! We are total foodies and love to see all the new ideas. Our slow cookers have been out all winter, and it seems that yours have been as well!
How are your resolutions going so far? We have been conquering To-Do Lists and feeling accomplished! We are excited to see all the creative ideas you are going to share. Have a fabulous week!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Simplistically Living: Homemade De-Icer Spray
- Cincy Shopper: Dill Pickle Dip
- Thinking Outside the Box Family: Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Strength & Sunshine: Slow Cooker Macademia Pineapple Chicken
- A Cookie Named Desire: Blood Orange Curd
- Healthy Helper: Forbidden Black Rice Mango Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017
- Great Ideas For Celebrating Galentine’s Day - Feb 13, 2017