Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
It seems that the love bug has bitten all you crafty ladies! Our latest linkup was filled with tons of cute DIY and recipe ideas for Valentine’s Day! It is hard to believe that it’s less than a month away! 2016 is already moving fast.
Do you decorate your house for Valentine’s Day? We love to deck out in red and pink and indulge in all our favorites treats! Thank you for all the fabulous ideas. We are excited to see what you are cooking and creating this week. Link up below, and don’t forget to visit a few other links and leave some comment love!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Pink When: Easy Valentine Chocolate Heart Pop
- Bloom Designs: Sprinkled Donuts for Valentines Day
- Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: DIY Glitter Heart Candles
- Momma Lew: Red Velvet Waffles
- Making of a Mom: Robot Valentine Mailbox
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017
- Great Ideas For Celebrating Galentine’s Day - Feb 13, 2017