Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
It seems that the love bug has bitten all you crafty ladies! Our latest linkup was filled with tons of cute DIY and recipe ideas for Valentine’s Day! It is hard to believe that it’s less than a month away! 2016 is already moving fast.
Do you decorate your house for Valentine’s Day? We love to deck out in red and pink and indulge in all our favorites treats! Thank you for all the fabulous ideas. We are excited to see what you are cooking and creating this week. Link up below, and don’t forget to visit a few other links and leave some comment love!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Pink When: Easy Valentine Chocolate Heart Pop
- Bloom Designs: Sprinkled Donuts for Valentines Day
- Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: DIY Glitter Heart Candles
- Momma Lew: Red Velvet Waffles
- Making of a Mom: Robot Valentine Mailbox
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes | Easy Valentine Mailbox - Jan 18, 2017
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Snowflakes - Jan 2, 2017
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 26, 2016
- 20 Christmas Treats Perfect For Homemade Gifts - Dec 19, 2016
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 16, 2016
- Paper Doiley Christmas Trees - Dec 8, 2016
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 5, 2016
- Christmas Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 28, 2016
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Nov 23, 2016