Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
It seems that the love bug has bitten all you crafty ladies! Our latest linkup was filled with tons of cute DIY and recipe ideas for Valentine’s Day! It is hard to believe that it’s less than a month away! 2016 is already moving fast.
Do you decorate your house for Valentine’s Day? We love to deck out in red and pink and indulge in all our favorites treats! Thank you for all the fabulous ideas. We are excited to see what you are cooking and creating this week. Link up below, and don’t forget to visit a few other links and leave some comment love!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Pink When: Easy Valentine Chocolate Heart Pop
- Bloom Designs: Sprinkled Donuts for Valentines Day
- Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: DIY Glitter Heart Candles
- Momma Lew: Red Velvet Waffles
- Making of a Mom: Robot Valentine Mailbox
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Dry Ice Smoke Puffs - Oct 20, 2016
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas Perfect for Halloween - Oct 17, 2016
- 25+ Amazing Apple Recipes To Make This Fall - Oct 13, 2016
- Glow In The Dark Pumpkins - Oct 6, 2016
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Oct 3, 2016
- Toy Army Man Costume - Sep 29, 2016
- Uncle Sam And Rosie the Riveter Halloween Costume - Sep 26, 2016
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 23, 2016
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath - Sep 20, 2016
- Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Sep 15, 2016