Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We hope you all stayed safe and warm this past weekend! All that snow is the perfect excuse to stay indoors and try a new craft project and bake up something warm and tasty! Also, happy official last week of January! It is hard to believe the first month of 2016 has already zoomed by!
Stay warm ladies, and stay crafty. We are excited to see what you share this week!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- The Domestic Lifestylist: Simple Homemade Guacamole
- Sweep Tight: Valentine’s Candy Recipe- Candies with Marshmallow Creme
- Moms & Munchkins: Lemon Cranberry Cake
- My Creative Days: Ombre Heart On Burlap
- Two Twenty One: Peppermint Brownie Patties
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Mermaid Garden - Apr 24, 2017
- DIY Mason Jar Snack Storage Hack - Apr 17, 2017
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Apr 10, 2017
- 10 Minute Lemon Pie Recipe - Apr 6, 2017
- DIY Lace Crown - Apr 3, 2017
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017