Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We hope you all stayed safe and warm this past weekend! All that snow is the perfect excuse to stay indoors and try a new craft project and bake up something warm and tasty! Also, happy official last week of January! It is hard to believe the first month of 2016 has already zoomed by!
Stay warm ladies, and stay crafty. We are excited to see what you share this week!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- The Domestic Lifestylist: Simple Homemade Guacamole
- Sweep Tight: Valentine’s Candy Recipe- Candies with Marshmallow Creme
- Moms & Munchkins: Lemon Cranberry Cake
- My Creative Days: Ombre Heart On Burlap
- Two Twenty One: Peppermint Brownie Patties
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 20 Spooktacular Halloween Desserts - Oct 24, 2016
- Dry Ice Smoke Puffs - Oct 20, 2016
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas Perfect for Halloween - Oct 17, 2016
- 25+ Amazing Apple Recipes To Make This Fall - Oct 13, 2016
- Glow In The Dark Pumpkins - Oct 6, 2016
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Oct 3, 2016
- Toy Army Man Costume - Sep 29, 2016
- Uncle Sam And Rosie the Riveter Halloween Costume - Sep 26, 2016
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 23, 2016
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath - Sep 20, 2016