Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We hope you all stayed safe and warm this past weekend! All that snow is the perfect excuse to stay indoors and try a new craft project and bake up something warm and tasty! Also, happy official last week of January! It is hard to believe the first month of 2016 has already zoomed by!
Stay warm ladies, and stay crafty. We are excited to see what you share this week!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- The Domestic Lifestylist: Simple Homemade Guacamole
- Sweep Tight: Valentine’s Candy Recipe- Candies with Marshmallow Creme
- Moms & Munchkins: Lemon Cranberry Cake
- My Creative Days: Ombre Heart On Burlap
- Two Twenty One: Peppermint Brownie Patties
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes | Easy Valentine Mailbox - Jan 18, 2017
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Snowflakes - Jan 2, 2017
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 26, 2016
- 20 Christmas Treats Perfect For Homemade Gifts - Dec 19, 2016
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 16, 2016
- Paper Doiley Christmas Trees - Dec 8, 2016
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 5, 2016
- Christmas Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 28, 2016
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Nov 23, 2016