Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We hope you all stayed safe and warm this past weekend! All that snow is the perfect excuse to stay indoors and try a new craft project and bake up something warm and tasty! Also, happy official last week of January! It is hard to believe the first month of 2016 has already zoomed by!
Stay warm ladies, and stay crafty. We are excited to see what you share this week!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- The Domestic Lifestylist: Simple Homemade Guacamole
- Sweep Tight: Valentine’s Candy Recipe- Candies with Marshmallow Creme
- Moms & Munchkins: Lemon Cranberry Cake
- My Creative Days: Ombre Heart On Burlap
- Two Twenty One: Peppermint Brownie Patties
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Puppy Popsicles | Frozen Dog Treats - Jul 28, 2016
- DIY Rock Climbing Wall For Your Kid’s Playroom - Jul 25, 2016
- DIY Pool Noodle Drink Carrier - Jul 22, 2016
- DIY Custom Beach Towel - Jul 21, 2016
- Frozen Coffee Popsicles - Jul 18, 2016
- Backyard Olympic Party Games - Jul 14, 2016
- Frozen Tropical Fruit Punch - Jul 11, 2016
- How To Host An Amazing Olympic Party - Jul 7, 2016
- Crispy Ramen Tossed Salad - Jul 6, 2016
- Giant Grocery Bag Stars - Jul 1, 2016