Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We hope you had a super spooky Halloween weekend, and ate way too much candy. We know we did…and we’ve been eating candy for every meal since Halloween, too. The holiday season is upon us, and we have already broken out our elastic pants for Thanksgiving. All the delicious recipes you have been linking up might have us wearing them sooner than later.
We are super excited that it is officially boot season, and that soon it will be time for a Peppermint mocha! It seems that going gold is a theme for this holiday season, and we fully support it! Can not wait to see everything you ladies have created this week! Happy crafting and cooking!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Southern Krazed: How to Make Homemade Chalk Paint
- Premeditated Leftovers: Homemade Snickerdoodle Fudge
- Crafts A La Mode: DIY Gold Leaf Coasters
- Made in A Day: Fall Colors Tassel Necklaces
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017