Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Gearing up for another awesome week of DIY and recipe posts feels amazing. We were super inspired by all the fun Halloween crafts this week, especially the Carnivore Plants Halloween DIY that Bethany from Whistle & Ivy linked up. Seriously so cute and spooky at the same time. Colder weather means the dreaded flu season. We are excited to see what you crafty ladies cook up this week!
Our Favorite Posts
- Whistle & Ivy: Carnivorous Plants Halloween Decor
- Bargain Briana: Homemade Shower Soothers
- Wendy’s Hat: Rustic Herb Bread Sticks
- Little Miss Mama: DIY Teapot Vase
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Milk Jug Ghosts - Sep 21, 2017
- Haunted Hallway Spooky Glowing Masks - Sep 14, 2017
- DIY PVC Pipe Car Wash Sprinkler - Sep 13, 2017
- Ribbon Chandeliers - Sep 5, 2017
- Mickey And The Roadster Racers Party Behind the Scenes - Aug 31, 2017
- The Ultimate Mickey Party With Mickey And The Roadster Racers - Aug 31, 2017
- Harry Potter Cornish Pixie Jar Lantern (With Free Printables) - Aug 25, 2017
- How To Sew A Skirt In 20 Minutes - Aug 14, 2017
- No Sew T-Shirt Bag - Jun 12, 2017
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 4, 2017