Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We loved the recipes and DIY tutorials y’all linked up last week. Some of them were just so summery – and we had to choose them to feature this week, because even with the back to school season in the air, we still aren’t ready to give up summer completely. Check out our favorites from last week and link up your best posts from this week. We are ready to be inspired!
Summer DIY & Recipes Ideas We Loved
- A Blissful Nest: Mojito Sugar Scrub
- Bunny’s Warm Oven: Sour Cream Lemon Pie
- My Creative Days: Chippy Green Farmhouse Table
- Feeding Big: Birthday Cake Bars
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016