Hello crafty SITS-tahs!
Did you have an amazing 4th of July? We enjoyed spending the long weekend with our families and doing a lot of relaxing (and a little firework watching). Looking back at last week’s linky, there are so many yummy recipes that just scream summer, and we are excited to try all of them. Here are some of our favorites….
- This Cookin’ Dad: Grilled Flatbreads
- Premeditated Leftovers: Mojito Fruit Salad
- Lexi Bits: Orange Blossom Sable Cookies
- Vitamin Sunshine: Mediterranean Quinoa Zucchini Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016