Hello crafty SITS-tahs!
Did you have an amazing 4th of July? We enjoyed spending the long weekend with our families and doing a lot of relaxing (and a little firework watching). Looking back at last week’s linky, there are so many yummy recipes that just scream summer, and we are excited to try all of them. Here are some of our favorites….
- This Cookin’ Dad: Grilled Flatbreads
- Premeditated Leftovers: Mojito Fruit Salad
- Lexi Bits: Orange Blossom Sable Cookies
- Vitamin Sunshine: Mediterranean Quinoa Zucchini Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Join Us For A Fazoli’s Twitter Party! - Jul 20, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Princess Party! - Jul 17, 2017
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Puppy Dog Pals Party! - Jun 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017