Hello crafty SITS-tahs!
Did you have an amazing 4th of July? We enjoyed spending the long weekend with our families and doing a lot of relaxing (and a little firework watching). Looking back at last week’s linky, there are so many yummy recipes that just scream summer, and we are excited to try all of them. Here are some of our favorites….
- This Cookin’ Dad: Grilled Flatbreads
- Premeditated Leftovers: Mojito Fruit Salad
- Lexi Bits: Orange Blossom Sable Cookies
- Vitamin Sunshine: Mediterranean Quinoa Zucchini Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Mommy Lingo Twitter Party: Join Us! - Aug 16, 2016
- P&G College Speak Twitter Party: Join Us - Aug 2, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2016
- Hefty Twitter Party: Join Us - Jul 18, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For July - Jul 1, 2016
- Summer Reading List: Our 15 Must-Read Books - Jun 29, 2016
- Sway Group Is Turning Five! Celebrate With Us! - Jun 21, 2016
- P&G Bring Home The Gold Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Sears Destination Dad Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 13, 2016
- Adopt A Shelter Cat Month Twitter Party: Join Us! - Jun 5, 2016