Hello crafty SITS-tahs!
Did you have an amazing 4th of July? We enjoyed spending the long weekend with our families and doing a lot of relaxing (and a little firework watching). Looking back at last week’s linky, there are so many yummy recipes that just scream summer, and we are excited to try all of them. Here are some of our favorites….
- This Cookin’ Dad: Grilled Flatbreads
- Premeditated Leftovers: Mojito Fruit Salad
- Lexi Bits: Orange Blossom Sable Cookies
- Vitamin Sunshine: Mediterranean Quinoa Zucchini Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- The Beauty And The Beast Teaser Trailer Is Here! - May 23, 2016
- Adele Debuts New Music Video: Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - May 23, 2016
- Blue Plate Greek Mayo Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 22, 2016
- BBQ With Minute Rice Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 15, 2016
- RAGÚ Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 15, 2016
- CoolSculpting Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 13, 2016
- Litehouse Twitter Party: Join Us! - May 10, 2016
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2016
- Neutrogena Twitter Party – Join Us! - Apr 29, 2016
- Jason Bourne 2016 Official Trailer - Apr 21, 2016