With holiday parties and get-togethers in full swing, you may be on the lookout for the perfect host or hostess gift! Two-Step Cinnamon Almonds are the perfect last minute gift. They are homemade, but only require a few minutes, and a few ingredients!
Two-Step Cinnamon Almonds
The holidays bring plenty of opportunities for gift giving! Impress your friends and family with the spicy goodness of DIY Two-Step Cinnamon Almonds. They offer all of the ease a last minute gift should have, with all of the thoughtfulness of a homemade present. Quick, grab these ingredients!
- 3 C of almonds
- 1 C white sugar
- ¼ C water
- 1 T cinnamon (the higher quality, the better)
In a large saucepot on medium-high heat; add the sugar, cinnamon, and water.
Stir to combine.
Add the almonds, and stir to coat.
Keep stirring until all of the sugar crystallizes and sticks to the almonds.
Once crystallized, pour the almonds out onto a cookie sheet to cool.
That’s it! This is an easy DIY gift everyone will enjoy! (Including you!)
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015