It is the final count down to Valentine’s Day, and we are still looking for great craft and gift ideas. From homemade cards and gift bags to Valentine Mailboxes, we’ve collected 6 great Valentine’s Day craft ideas that are sure to impress the people you love.
6 Valentine’s Day Crafts
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- Home.Made.Interest: Fun Valentine Mailbox Tutorial
- Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom: Button Heart Valentine Cards
- Titi Crafty By Camila: Mini Jam Jars Valentine’s Day Gift Box
- Mom On Time Out: DIY Valentine’s Mailbox
- The Bewitchin’ Kitchen: How To Create a Candy Bouquet
- Maritza Lisa: Valentine’s Gift Bags
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Dole Jarred Fruit Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 20, 2016
- Mix In Minute Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 6, 2016
- How To Edit Photos With The PicMonkey Mobile App - Sep 6, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For September - Sep 1, 2016
- Mommy Lingo Twitter Party: Join Us! - Aug 16, 2016
- P&G College Speak Twitter Party: Join Us - Aug 2, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2016
- Hefty Twitter Party: Join Us - Jul 18, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For July - Jul 1, 2016
- Summer Reading List: Our 15 Must-Read Books - Jun 29, 2016