I have a computer filled with short clips of video I’ve been taking with my point and shoot for the last six years. The videos are not stored anywhere. If anything happens to that computer I will lose every moving picture I have since my seven year old was a baby.
Why haven’t I protected my videos?
Because I’m lazy. And I don’t really know the best way to do that…and I could probably do some leg work and figure it out…but again with the lazy.
I’m genuinely excited to announce that SITS will be participating in BlogFrog’s Memories in Motion Community as community leaders this month. Not only is this a great space for discussions about building, sharing, and creating memories, but it’s sponsored by Pixorial, a new company that just made my life a whole lot easier.
I’m about to take my collection of videos from the past six years, move them to a disk, and send them to Pixorial to be uploaded, stored, and converted to DVD. Not only will Pixorial host and store all of those videos, but I can edit the videos and access them straight from my phone.
Go check out the Memories in Motion Community today and stay tuned for giveaway and Live Chat announcements. Any community that can help me keep gems like this safe has got my undying support!
Video: Happy Maile
*My now seven year old daughter as a roly poly adorable baby.
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011
- How To Edit Pictures & Get Noticed - Sep 27, 2011