Today’s Featured Blogger is Being Rudri. I am completely in love with her awesome blog header. And, she happens to be a very talented writer. I got choked up a few times reading her posts.
I am a woman, wife, mother, former lawyer, writer, and runner. Some days I struggle with the how the pendulum of life swings between happiness and sadness.
My blog was born almost two years ago as I coped with life’s unexpected changes. I lost my father from a four year battle with cancer in 2009 , I moved to Arizona after living in Texas all my life, and my mother moved in with us. Life is full of changes, mostly unexpected, so my blog focuses on honoring the ordinary in my life.
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
- Braces or Invisalign? - Jun 3, 2013
- #FrozenFacts Twitter Party & KitchenAid Sweepstakes - Mar 13, 2013