Being Rudri

Today’s Featured Blogger is Being Rudri. I am completely in love with her awesome blog header. And, she happens to be a very talented writer. I got choked up a few times reading her posts.

I am a woman, wife, mother, former lawyer, writer, and runner. Some days I struggle with the how the pendulum of life swings between happiness and sadness.
My blog was born almost two years ago as I coped with life’s unexpected changes. I lost my father from a four year battle with cancer in 2009 , I moved to Arizona after living in Texas all my life, and my mother moved in with us. Life is full of changes, mostly unexpected, so my blog focuses on honoring the ordinary in my life.

And, for your reading pleasure {seriously, she’s a really good writer}:
Tell Me

Sidewalk Chalk & A Black Truck

Entries & Exits

Embracing the Spectrum
Try It, Mom!

Comments

Congratulations on your SITS day! I am sorry to hear about your father. We lost my father-in-law to cancer last April. It’s been pretty tough on my husband so my heart goes out to you.

I’m so sorry for your loss. I did really like your blog and I loved the story of what your daughter said to you about her nana.

Sidewalk Chalk & a black Truck. Beautifully written article and gorgeous photo of the truck and your daughter to help tell the story. It captures the mood of the post beautifully!

Congratulations on your SITS day! I’m so sorry for your lost and for the pain you went through. I look forward to following your amazing blog. :)

I love her header too!! I stayed on her blog for a WHILE and kept reading and reading! LOVE LOVE IT!

Jenna

I am sorry for your loss. Yet, I celebrate the birth of the acknowledgment that you’ve received here on the SITSGirl website as a Featured Blogger.

Life’s like that sometimes, isn’t it?

We have to hurt a little bit sometimes, to get something. Because when we hurt a little bit, we know we’re gonna get something… and nine times out of ten, it’s good.

Congratulations Rudri!

Congrats on being featured! I checked it out briefly but wanted to come back before I forgot to comment. Headed back to follow/like/subscribe! :)

Wow… What a wonderful writer. I feel like I have found a kindred spirit in Rudri.

I could not leave her blog without subscribing. And I am so glad I did.

Thank you for reccommending Rudri and her blog.

You have a lovely blog. I agree that routine is often comforting, especially when your life has been turned upside down. Congrats on your SITS day!

I just read the post, “Tell Me.” So well done. Rudri beautifully captured in words the feelings of those of us who grieve the loss of a loved one. I’m also a former lawyer and lost my father to cancer ten years ago. I look forward to following your blog!