I always love it when we feature someone I feel like I “know”. Today’s featured blogger and I chat on twitter and email and I just adore her too. Let me introduce you to Susan of Wild Life in the Woods. You will adore her too- I guarantee it.
After many years of enjoying life in the big city, we moved our family to the Boonies, where you’ll find us living our Wild Life in the Woods. Living with no one but the deer and the turkeys for neighbors can either drive a girl crazy, drive her to blog, or both. I’m a natural born story teller, and I love sharing the things I’m learning about food, too. So stop by the Boonies for a little visit, where you’ll find food, faith, and fun.
Slow Cooker tortilla Soup
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013