Far From Perfect Mamma

“Talofa Lava” {I’m fancy now that Leah has taught me to say “hello” in Samoan.}

How was your weekend?

Don’t you wish it was 3 days?

Me too.

Join me in fawning over our queen today:

Meet Leah of Far From Perfect Mamma

Leah just finished a blog redesign {nothing like an email telling you your going to be featured to get things moving!} so be sure to check it out and tell her how pretty she is!

Leah says:

Talofa Lava! That’s “hello” in Samoan…pretty much one of a few phrases I know. Yes, I’m married to a Samoan man, but I have fallen short when it comes to learning the language, among so many other things. I didn’t want to always be a mom (and I am still not sure how I feel about it!). But, that is me being honest and what makes me Far From Perfect. I write about imperfections in my daily life. I might be a FFPWife, FFPMaMMa and therefore have many FFPMoMents. I share many of those stories along with the challenges and blessings of raising a toddler in a bicultural Samoan home as well as being a step-mom to an 18 year-old daughter. Looking forward to meeting fellow SITS Girls!

”FarFromPerfectMamma.com”

Leah recommends:
Measure

Before & After {Part 1}

If I could speak Samoan

1. Leave a short comment below to “roll call” {hi. howdy or here! will do}
2. Go to Leah’s site and leave her a few comments- like the ones you want left for you….

Farewell, Stranger
Slappy in the Face

Comments

You’re so FFP that you’re perfect today as today’s Featured Blogger on the SITS site. So honey, you GO!

Congratulations on being chosen AND on your site redesign… How cool is that?

Heading over to take a look.
    And in the meantime, bask in the wonderfulness of being “Featured”!

Aaaah, a breath of fresh air! Love your honesty in just this intro, Leah! I think I’m gonna love your blog! 😉 Can’t wait to check it out! Congrats on your SITS Day!

I don’t know…I MM can get his way around Tongan pretty well due to similarities…even some Hawaiian. Why do you know some Tongan? Thanks for headin over.

A great one…challenging one…enjoyable one (most of the time). Does add an extra element to any marriage that you cannot quite ever prepare for. Hah, what part of marriage can you honestly prepare for?

Hi Leah! Can’t wait to return the love and attention u gave me last Thursday! Plodding through my Monday as always but this is a bright spot!

Hey congrats on your SITS day. I’m off to check out your blog. I recently married a Chilean, so I look forward to the cultural comparisons.

I love your “Far From Perfect” tag – it’s a mantra that I can completely relate to. I love the blog redesign – I did one myself a few months ago and found it makes a big difference!

Thanks a bunch! It is still a FFPDesign, but it will get there. Lots to do to clean it up, but it’s functioning for it’s purpose today and plans I have for the near future! So glad you like the FFP tag. It was such a quick and natural thing for me come up with. No “if, ands, or buts” about it. The shoe fit. Looking forward to the “difference!” :)

That love story is SOOOO addicting! I wish I had more time today… Oh, well, I guess I’m just going to have to come back… and happy SITS day!

please do! Thanks for coming by and reading what you did have time to get through. I do know how challenging it is to walk away from the computer…blog….twitter…pinterest….you get it.

As a fellow far from perfect mama, it’s very refreshing to hear someone else talk about their parenting pitfalls. Yay us!