That’s Too Cute!

Is the name of Trianna’s blog adorable, or what? That’s Too Cute!

A fabulous fashion blog of a twenty-something… I love all the variety of bloggers that participate in SITS! I mean, who doesn’t LOVE shoes?

Here is what Trianna has to say for herself:

That’s Too Cute! is a personal tagline of mine, so it was kind of obvious that it should be my blog name. I have a serious love for shoes, though not necessarily the budget for them! That’s Too Cute features my love for shoes, fashion and my family. I’m hoping to give you a little inspiration to try something new and wear it proudly. “Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.”

For your reading pleasure:

Birth Story.

She’s Got Style!

How to Wear Floral Shoes

Leave a short and simple comment below so you are counted in roll call and then head over to her place and comment it up!

Girl Named Michael
Sticky Note Queen

Comments

Love the batman pic! Believe it or not, I have a photo (forty years old) of me dressed as Batman for Halloween… always a fav!

I love Trianna and her funky shoes…..she’s fabulous…..funny and awesome supportive bloggy friend. Congrats on your day, Trianna!

Im not into fashion blogs but, Trianna you are my SITStah and Im going to support you. I’m headed to your blog right now…

Happy Friday!

I’m missing the girl gene that makes me love shoes. I mean, I admire them, but I stink at walking in heels. I smack into walls.

It takes years of practice and I still trip sometimes. Start with lower heels and wedges and get used to them again! Everyone deserves to feel sexy. =)

Happy Friday!

I found another color tool that I blogged about yesterday, I would love for you all to stop by and try it out and let me know what you think. :))))

Thank you! This is my son and little cousin whom I also live with. Both 5 and little terrors. But they’re mine!

I do try to be practical. I don’t consider myself a “fashionista”. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!