That’s Too Cute!

Is the name of Trianna’s blog adorable, or what? That’s Too Cute!

A fabulous fashion blog of a twenty-something… I love all the variety of bloggers that participate in SITS! I mean, who doesn’t LOVE shoes?

Here is what Trianna has to say for herself:

That’s Too Cute! is a personal tagline of mine, so it was kind of obvious that it should be my blog name. I have a serious love for shoes, though not necessarily the budget for them! That’s Too Cute features my love for shoes, fashion and my family. I’m hoping to give you a little inspiration to try something new and wear it proudly. “Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.”

For your reading pleasure:

Birth Story.

She’s Got Style!

How to Wear Floral Shoes

Leave a short and simple comment below so you are counted in roll call and then head over to her place and comment it up!

Girl Named Michael
Sticky Note Queen

Comments

Catching up on my SITS posts. With a blog name like that, it’s hard not too hop over to check it out.

Oh I know how you feel: love of shoes on a limited budget! But I’m happy to share I found the most amazing pair of leather boots for $30 at a store closing sale in Manhattan :)

Love your blog! Here’s one of my favorite shoe stories: I met an 80-year-old woman last Saturday @Walmart rocking 5inch heels. She had on these adorable camel ankle boots with some jogging pants, a windbreaker and a baseball cap. I told her I loved her shoes and that I always get teased when I go to Walmart rocking the heels. She told me she only wears heels. She said she’s never been able to wear flats b/c they hurt her feet. Love it!

Me too! I’m a shorty so I need all the height help I can get! As of late, I’ve become obsessed with finding cute shoes with a reasonable heel. I have to walk long distances at work so height and comfort have become a priority. Is that too much to ask for?

It shouldn’t be! Wear platforms that have a wider or chunkier heel in the back for support. And if anything, adding some comfort insoles can really help.

Oh how I love me some really great shoes. Those wood ones on your header…amazing! And seriously, if you are having a bad day, just put on a great pair of heels and your spirit is lifted to the inth degree!