Nikki from Go To Girl approaches life with a positive attitude and hers will rub off on you. She’s our featured blogger today!
Here’s a little about Nikki:
After surviving the death of my mom and then breast cancer, I am stronger, happier and definitely a better person. I started my business Go To Girl because I wanted an outlet for all of my favorite things… food, marketing and event planning. I am known for my positive outlook and sunny disposition. Come by and get to know why I am THE “go to girl”.
Here are some of Nikki’s favorite posts:
Transformation is all about making the best of what you’ve got!
A delicious winter recipe – Chili, It Is Football Season!
Family reminds us to cherish the people around us.
Nikki makes me smile! Leave a comment here for Roll Call, then head to Go To Girl to wish her well on her feature day!
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014