Mama's Losin It

Now let’s get down to the good stuff, shall we? Get your comments ready!!
Mama Kat’s Losin’ It

Heather: After Kathy left me a comment one day and I clicked on her profile to learn who she was, I’m not ashamed to admit that I formed an instant bloggy crush. She’s one of the funniest writers I’ve ever read and I often find myself laughing out loud at my computer screen. She’s got an amazing sense of humor and takes on being domestic with the perfect mix of tenderness and reality. I love that!!

Tiffany: It was Heather who turned me on to Kathy. Told me I had to check out this chick who was destined to be the next Pioneer Woman…with a flair. I went on over, saw a post titled “Dear Target” and fell madly and deeply into bloggy love. She is one of the BEST bloggers I have every read. From her recipes, to her her ongoing list of reasons she loves her husband, Kathy is an incredibly talented, insightful and huh-ster-i-cal writer.

Mama employs two of the most adorable chef’s sharing a delicious Taco Salad recipe.

Mama’s got a heart of gold, I tell ya! Here, she Paid It Forward!!.

Mama gives us a glimpse into her big break-up with Target in a Dear Target letter.

Featured Blogger: A Soft Place to Land
My Two Boyz

Comments

A blogger I have heard so much about, but sadly, have not stopped by to visit as often as I should. Off to check her out now.

Many thanks for the formal introduction finally :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I had the same issues as everyone else- thought I was doing something wrong, so glad to see that it’s just a tech error.

I did enjoy Momma Kat though- her vlogs were AMAZING! I love her sense of humor.

You should check her out if you haven’t already! Have a good day ladies :)

Mama Kat’s blog would have been an excellent way to start my day had it not been for the fact that we woke up when we heard the school bus pull away. My day started in a frenzy and I hate that. But I’m back, fresh cup of coffee and ready to get readin’!

Happy Monday everyone!
    Hanneke

Well with an intro like that, who doesn’t want to read more. ;)))

Oh and I just posted more befores and afters of fireplace makeovers, part 2 if you care..Would love to see you over at my blog!

Have a great Monday everyone. :))))

I just spent a half an hour wandering through 2008. Gosh, it was fun!

Old blog designs, old posts I’ve never read before: very, very fun.

Definitely not One Mixed Bag…but…fun….

It’s not April 1, right? Right?

I had the same problem as Louise. The link said ‘One Mixed Blog’ and it brought me to “Mama’s losing it’. I’m sure both are lovely blogs. I just wanted to let you know that the link isn’t working :)

Hey, we all love Mama’s Losin’ it, but I was taken to this page after clicking on the “One Mixed Bag” featured blogger. Tried a couple of different ways (clicking from the SITS badge on my blog, clicking from my reader stream thing) and I’ve ended up here each time. Will check back later in the day I guess!