Heather: After Kathy left me a comment one day and I clicked on her profile to learn who she was, I’m not ashamed to admit that I formed an instant bloggy crush. She’s one of the funniest writers I’ve ever read and I often find myself laughing out loud at my computer screen. She’s got an amazing sense of humor and takes on being domestic with the perfect mix of tenderness and reality. I love that!!
Tiffany: It was Heather who turned me on to Kathy. Told me I had to check out this chick who was destined to be the next Pioneer Woman…with a flair. I went on over, saw a post titled “Dear Target” and fell madly and deeply into bloggy love. She is one of the BEST bloggers I have every read. From her recipes, to her her ongoing list of reasons she loves her husband, Kathy is an incredibly talented, insightful and huh-ster-i-cal writer.
Mama employs two of the most adorable chef’s sharing a delicious Taco Salad recipe.
Mama’s got a heart of gold, I tell ya! Here, she Paid It Forward!!.
Mama gives us a glimpse into her big break-up with Target in a Dear Target letter.
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
- Braces or Invisalign? - Jun 3, 2013
- #FrozenFacts Twitter Party & KitchenAid Sweepstakes - Mar 13, 2013