Today’s featured blogger, like many of us, uses writing as a creative outlet. Please welcome Kristin from What She Said!
Here’s a little about Kristin:
My name is Kristin and I’m a self-proclaimed city girl living a decidedly more rural life with my husband, 2-year-old daughter, and a black cat named Boo in eastern West Virginia (or, as I like to spin it, the far western suburbs of DC). I write because I feel it’s my best expression of self, and because it’s the only way I’ve found to at least quiet, if not completely silence my mouthy, obnoxious, and thoroughly self-centered inner monologue. Occasionally sarcastic, often poignant, frequently self-deprecating and always heartfelt, What She Said is a “niche-less” blend of family, life, and humor. Because if I didn’t laugh, I’d cry.
The State of My Union With Twitter is a cute reflection on her relationship with Twitter.
A beautiful synopsis of her child’s second birthday in Two.
What Ill Humor means to her.
Now check in with a brief comment below, then head to Kristin’s at What She Said and spend part of her Feature Day with her!
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015