Silly Blahgs!

Hope you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend!

Today’s featured blogger is just adorable. I can’t help but smile when I swing by Silly Blahgs.

My childhood dream of becoming a copywriter in a big city ad agency has been replaced with the reality of being a graphic designer, military wife, and mother of multiple dogs in Kentucky. Through my blog, the keyboard releases my inner Carrie Bradshaw with topics focused on the more important things: food, fashion, and furry pets. It also has helped me work towards the pursuit of building my brand (silly creative), promoting my children’s books (silly stories), getting into the social media world (getsillytweets), and reigniting my passion for fashion (sillystyle). Whether it be meeting new people or learning new things, the more I dive into the blogging community, the more I see endless sparkles of potential and sprinkles of new possibilities. And lemme tell ya, this silly girl loves her some sparkles and sprinkles.

Priscilla wants you to check these beauties out:

Three Little Ps

Discovery

Olsons Go African

Now, leave a comment below to roll call and then head on over to Priscilla’s place and leave some COMMENTS!

It's All Good Books
My Traveling Troop

Comments

Yay, dogs! I, too, am the proud mother of a little boy in a fur suit, a black Lab named Jack. I’m very happy with my son… although his four-legged kicking during labor was a bitch…

I love your style of writing and how you release your inner Carrie Bradshaw through the keys…Love it!!

thanks, sarah! and sometimes i release my inner carrie through my shopping sprees too :) except, i don’t use credit cards, like she probably does! who can have an amazing wardrobe like that and live in nyc on her salary?

Happy SITS day! I am also working on self-publishing a children’s book so I can’t wait to read more about your experience!

I haven’t actually tried to self publish yet – I’ve just been hoarding my stories to myself haha! Who have you used to self-publish? Any tips you can give me?

Silly is truly sparkly. Can’t wait to check out the rest of her blog. Hope everyone had a great weekend and starting out another fantastic week. Great Monday.

just took a spin over to your world! i’m a wanna be a photographer. but right now i’m just an iphoneographer. wanna save up for an official camera!

i’m trying… i am not really good at promoting though. most of my sales came from me purchasing for my friends! i need to work on that, y’think?