Today our featured blogger is a great friend to us here at SITS- we’ve met her in person at Bloggy Boot Camp and we just adore her. Please give a warm and wonderful sits day welcome to Rachel of And Then- She Snapped.
I’m Rachel, and I’m so gosh darn* excited that today’s my SITS day!
My blog name is ‘and then, she snapped’ because a) I love to take pictures and b) I have three kids so sometimes I, you know, “snap,” but that’s rare of course, because my kids are perfect angels all the time.
Did I mention I’m not sarcastic? At all?
I love shoes, purses, and clearance. And taking pictures. And drinking Mike’s hard lemonade on the driveway.
Come over and say hi. Introduce yourself. I can’t wait to meet you. For reals.
*on my own blog I might use more “colorful” language, but not here and not on my SITS Day, because that would be rude.
These gems are worth a click:
My Very First Blog Post
You will just love Rachel. Go spend some time over at her place and shower her in comment goodness!
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013