Join us today in welcoming Emily from Mama Sick. Emily shares her battles with several chronic illnesses on her blog, along with a whole lot more.
Here’s a bit about Emily:
I am a chronically ill mom and my blog was started to let other sick moms know that they are not the only ones going through the challenges of being a sick parent. I do not just write about being sick, as I want well moms and others to come to my blog and realize that we are not so different, so about two-thirds of my posts deal with parenting and women’s issues. I also seek to debunk certain stereotypes. I am not the average person you think of collecting food stamps and living in poverty. I am pretty much an open book to my readers and they really appreciate my honesty.
Emily says these are some of her favorite posts:
Accepting her purpose in My 2nd Blogiversary! The Mission Continues
Mama Sick’s Handy Guide for the Healthy Person tells it like it is
A lovely moment with her son in Holding My Son’s Hand.
Leave a quick Roll Call comment here, then head to Emily’s blog for more of Mama Sick.
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012